Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hi, my name is Hilary

My name is Hilary and I am in the 11th grade. This is my first blog and it is for my creative writing class. In high school, I'm pretty active. Dance team is one of my big activities. We dance at every boy's basketball game and and a few girls game. This takes up a lot of my time but I love it! After high school, I plan on attending college. I'm not sure what I want to study yet but I have three different options I am thinking about. Something to do with veterinary medicine, something to do with autopsies, or something to do with editing books, papers, magazines.


I don't plan on going too far from home when I leave for college. Family is a big part of my life and I hate not being around them for too long. I try to spend a ton of time with my aunts and cousins. I especially love seeing my family that lives out of town. Spending time with them makes lots of memories that I will cherish forever.


In my spare time, I love to read. I have loved books for as long as I can remember. They are so interesting and take you to a totally different place. My favorite book series is Harry Potter. I love those books so much and they are in a completley different world so it's more interesting than the world we hear about so often. I also love a series of books which contain "Uglies", "Pretties", "Specials", and "Extras." They are about what our world might be in the future. It's really cool to see where people think we will be in our later years.

Well I hope you enjoyed my blog. It was my first one so it probably isn't my best work. Sorry!



No comments:

Post a Comment