I do not feel good at all today. It's just one of those days where I don't want to do anything and all my teachers are actually being nice and not making us do anything today! :) This sick is the kind where your head hurts and your throat hurts and your tummy hurts and just your entire body aches with pain. After flag corps. yesterday, I slept from 5-6:30 ate like 2 bites of my dinner and then went back to sleep. I woke up only to do part of my homework and watch American Idol. Then I slept for the rest of the night. We unfortunatley have flag corps. today and I don't really want to go. We go over the same things over and over again and I already know all of it. Not feeling good also makes everything more annoying and the new people that don't know what they're doing is annoying. I also have viola lessons tonight. I feel like I should go because its only my second lesson. I didn't go to dance last night because I was sleeping and I've only gone to dance once in the past 5 weeks, so I'm pretty behind in that too. Ugh! I'm just sick of everything. The only good thing about today is that I get Mr. Joyce's Curious George pencil before he leaves.
The End.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment