Friday, February 13, 2009

Finally

My project is finally done :) That is really all I have to say for this blog. Actually, I guess I will tell you about it. We had to do 8 poems that had rules, like list poems, sonnets, the five w's, etc. Next we had to have 5 poems that did not have rules. These were actually easier for me because I was just writing. I didn't have to rhyme or anything! It was pretty great. The poems that were based off of the movie Dead Poet's Society were really hard!!! I was up really late working on the poems and I hope they are quality. Then I had to do some reflections on my poem. They weren't really exciting. Pretty much just writing my opinion about my own poems. We also had to include a biography about our favorite poem author. Mine was Shel Silverstein. He is such an interesting writer and very unique in his ways. My favorite poem by him is Sick. I don't really know what else to talk about so I will stop talking now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment